If required in respect of any specific use or processing of your Information by Blue Dye rec., we will obtain your consent prior to such use or processing. On these occasions, we will provide you with any additional notice or information to the extent the same is not covered in this Mobile Policy.
Removing or Modifying Your Information
Questions and Feedback
1) Collecting Information
We collect Information you give us or permit us to access, such as your:
- name, birth date and gender
- email and physical address
- telephone number
- credit card information, when necessary
- social media information and profile
- location (GPS) information
- activity and performance information
We may automatically collect other Information, such as your:
- device ID and information
- IP address, browser type and language, and system type
- cookie information and whether you have software to access certain features
- access times and referring website URLs
- information about your purchases
- information about your interactions with our services and products
We also collect Information from public sources, third parties and your other interactions with Blue Dye rec.
2) Using Information
We use the Information we collect to:
- enable you to use our products and services and their various features
- customize and personalize our products and services to enhance your experience
- operate, improve and maintain our products and services
- analyze how our products and services are used
- send you messages about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes, provided you have given us any necessary consents
- communicate with you about your purchases and account information
- we may use any information obtained about you via your Apps to personalize your Blue Dye rec. site experience and to allow Blue Dye rec. to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you in general are likely to be most interested to learn about.
3) Sharing Information
Information we share
- We may share your Information with other Blue Dye rec.. companies and affiliates (the “Blue Dye rec. Family”), including linking Information collected through your usage of Apps with Information you have provided to other members of the Blue Dye rec. Family.
- All Information will be processed in the Germany. Blue Dye rec. adheres to the Data Protection Act and this means that an adequate level of data protection is provided.
- We may disclose your Information to Blue Dye rec. Family service providers to conduct our business, such as credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, research and analysis, promotions management and administering certain services and features.
- We may disclose specific Information upon governmental (or regulator or other equivalent body) request or court order if we consider this to be required by law; to enforce our policies or to protect others; to prevent illegal, unlawful or unauthorised use of our services or violations of our terms; to defend ourselves against claims; or to assist in fraud protection.
Information you share
- When you join or use certain services, you may be asked to agree to publicly share basic Information, such as your username, city location, profile picture and other Information.
- In order to participate in certain App features, you may have to adjust your privacy settings and share more Information.
- You may also choose to share your activity from our services on other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Please read the privacy policies of those platforms, because your Blue Dye rec. activity published on those platforms will no longer be governed by this Mobile Policy.
4) Protecting Information
We use a variety of standard security measures, including encryption and authentication tools. When you place orders or access Information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
Although Blue Dye rec. will take all reasonable steps to protect your Information, as with all other online service providers, Blue Dye rec. cannot completely guarantee the security or confidentiality of the Information you provide to us.
5) Removing or Modifying Your Information
6) Cookies and Pixel Tags
We receive and record Information stored by your device and within our products and services by using various collection tools. If you turn off certain collection tools you may not be able to access certain features. We also work with other companies who use tracking tools to serve ads on our behalf.
The major collection tools used are cookies (small data files which are ‘set’ on your mobile device). When you use the Apps, the following cookies may be set on your device to help collect Information:
- Blue Dye rec. Cookie: The Blue Dye rec. Cookie remembers certain Information about you such as your preferences and previous location, to help Blue Dye rec. make your use of the App more efficient.
- Analytic Cookie: This cookie collects information on how users use our Apps. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookie collects information in an anonymous form.
- Other Cookies: From time to time we may set other cookies on your mobile device, in order to collect Information as described by this Mobile Policy.