Competitions Terms & Conditions
These official competition rules govern your participation in the competitions run by Blue Dye rec.
Blue Dye rec. (“BDR”) a company registered in Germany with registration number ***03xxxxx86*** and registered office at Fabriksteig 1, 95111 Rehau, Germany.
Participation in a competition by submitting your name and email address constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official competition rules.
- Competitions are open to residents worldwide.
- In the event of a prize requiring the winner to be of age, only persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old are eligible to enter such competitions.
- Any person who is an employee of BDR or an immediate family member of an employee of BDR or any other person who is directly connected with BDR, being any advertising promotion agency or supplier of a prize for a competition, shall be ineligible to enter.
- Competitions open and close on the dates and times specified on the relevant competition pages.
- You are responsible for all internet and all other costs incurred by you in submitting your entry to any competition.
- In order to participate in a competition you must follow the instructions on the competition pages.
- Each entry shall include your full name and postal address.
- In the event that a prize allows you to share it with a friend, you shall also provide the full name and surname of the person with whom you will share such prize. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that a prize requires the winner to be of age, your guest must be as well at least eighteen (18) years old.
- You may enter a competition only once. By entering, you agree to be bound by BDR’s selection process which will be either a random draw or in the absolute discretion of BDR’s judges.
- You warrant that:
- you meet the entry requirements for the competition in question as specified in these terms and conditions and on the relevant competition page;
- you confirm that BDR shall have the right to use your name and likeness in connection with the entry and the promotion of the relevant competition; and
- you shall fully and effectually indemnify BDR in respect of any breach of your warranties, obligations or representations made herein together with BDR’s reasonable legal costs.
- After the closing date specified in the relevant competition pages, BDR or its judges will either drawn the winner(s) from the competition drawn or chose a winner from the participants who submitted an entry in the relevant competition (depending on the type of selection process specified on the relevant competition page).
- In the event that a competition requires entrants to submit an answer to a question, only entrants who submitted the right answer will be placed in the prize draw or made available in the pool of answers from which the judges will chose the winner(s).
- In the event that BDR’s judges chose the winner(s), their decision will be in their absolute discretion and it shall be final and binding in all regards and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified via email within twenty-eight (28) days from the competition end date as specified in the relevant competition page. If a winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of first notification attempt, or in the event that an original winner transpires to have breached these official competition rules, BDR may draw at random an alternative winner from the participants or the judges may chose another winner in their absolute discretion.
- The name of the winner(s) will be available on request.
- Prizes are non-transferable. BDR does not make any warranty about a prize and there are no substitutions or cash redemptions for a prize. BDR further reserves the right to substitute a prize at any time to a value it deems appropriate.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of BDR (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection or rights issues), a competition is not capable of running as originally planned, BDR at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify such competition without liability. If a sufficient number of eligible entries (as determined by BDR in its sole discretion) are not received by the closing date, BDR reserves the right not to award a prize. All taxes levied on a prize awarded in a competition, if any, (including, but not limited to, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these official competition rules.
- Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with a competition and any person who does not comply with these official competition rules, will be ineligible for a prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- BDR shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from (but not limited to):
- acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of a prize/loss or damage to a prize during delivery to the winner;
- participation in a competition;
- individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, internet connections, computer equipment, hardware and/or software;
- any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these official competition rules. BDR shall not be liable for damage to your computer (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to your participation in a competition or downloading of information in connection with a competition.
- BDR reserves the right to modify or cancel a competition in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of a competition becomes technically corrupted.
- In the event that the prize includes tickets to attend an event, the winners and their guests (if any) shall be solely responsible for the following: a) their transport; b) their accommodation; c) their food and drinks; d) their travel insurance (if any); e) their ability to provide a valid ID proving that they are aged eighteen (18) or above (if needed).
- These terms and conditions are governed by German law and the participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- BDR is the sole organiser of the competitions and no third party is involved in the administration and/or run of the same.
- For the names of any winner, please visit the relevant competition page. Copies of these official competition rules and the official competition pages may be obtained by sending an e-mail to info@blue-dye. Questions regarding any competition can be directed by email to email@example.com.